View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 02:21 PM   #11
igorsk
Wizard
igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500/505/700, Kindle, Cybook Gen3, Words Gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaphiosis View Post
@igorsk: thanks for that. From what I can see there is some kind of an array and every time an extension gets loaded it adds some pointers to functions to that array in FskLoad. Then the Fsk system just assumes symbols are in a certain order. I can't say I'm a fan of it... from what kartu and yourself are saying, it seems like an enormous amount of work to figure out, for example, how to add a C function to the Fsk javascript interface.
Well, I'm sure the toolchain that Kinoma/Sony use provides a simple way to do that
igorsk is offline   Reply With Quote