View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 08:52 AM   #9
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Rechargeables do not stay charged.

I work with NiCads in my tools and it takes good charging management to prevent being marooned. I've read that NiCads typically lose from 4 to 8% of their charge per day with a deceleration of loss as it nears complete drain.

I don't know the particularities of the battery the Sony uses but I'm quite sure that this is the phenomenon that we're noticing in this case.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote