View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009, 03:57 PM   #2
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Boyd had his books posted and kept us updated about them in the thread below...

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...ighlight=boydm

His books generated a lot of interest here on MR. (you can read all our comments about his books posted there)

Also, once the freebies were taken down, he posted the below for us...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boydm View Post
Hi everyone!

Sorry for my long radio silence, but I had to keep quiet during negotiations. But now they're over and I can make a big announcement.

Simon and Schuster's Touchstone imprint will be publishing The Ark and the second novel in the Tyler Locke adventure series! I'm so excited! The Ark will come out in hardcover in the US and Canada in 2010. In addition, the rights to The Ark have been sold in seven foreign markets, including the UK, Germany, and Italy. We're still working on possible deals for The Palmyra Impact and The Adamas Blueprint, but I will make sure those are in readers hands again at some point.

Thanks to everyone here for their kind words and their support. I know it made a difference, and it's quite an honor that so many of you took the time to read the books of an unknown author like me.

Let me know if you have any questions, and I'll tell you what I can. I look forward to getting to work on my next Tyler Locke thriller. Thanks again!

Cheers,
Boyd
I loved all three books and appreciated Boyd's generosity in sharing them with us.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote