View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 11:17 AM   #21
MiniMouse
Groupie
MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Well, there will always be a big time delay because I'm not living in the US! And there could be some communication difficulties too because I'm not a native speaker!
Device: Sony PRS-T3S
Merlin Fanfiction Covers

EDIT: When you haven't read the announcement then please read here before you start reading this post! Thank you

Okay, a new round of covers. This is a series I watched, read and love, so lots of covers to choose.

To not to repeat myself - files will work the same way as mentioned in my posts above. The same goes with the font.

Font is 'Nyala' BUT there are also some Merlin-fonts to find here. I for myself found it a little to much with the Merlin-Logo, so my choice is still 'Nyala'.

Hope you like them.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Merlin 2.png
Views:	292
Size:	645.0 KB
ID:	108141   Click image for larger version

Name:	Merlin 5.png
Views:	338
Size:	658.1 KB
ID:	108144   Click image for larger version

Name:	Merlin 6.png
Views:	508
Size:	542.5 KB
ID:	108145   Click image for larger version

Name:	Merlin 10.png
Views:	298
Size:	622.2 KB
ID:	108148  

Last edited by MiniMouse; 09-20-2013 at 01:13 PM.