View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 04:16 PM   #18
NickyWithNook
Guru
NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite (Don't use Nook anymore)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Gumby View Post
With those specs, for the wi-fi version, I'd personally go no more than $250 for the 16 GB version - but only if I were already invested in the iOS ecosystem. At $329, however, there isn't a chance in Hell that I'd ever go near one. I'll stick with a Nexus 7 (assuming they ever go down to $209 for 16GB at any of the stores 'round here so that I don't have to order online - the asking price seems to be $239 at the shops - otherwise I'll probably end up with a Kobo Arc :/)
Yeah, I love iOS, but I have no interest in a mini at $329. At $250, I'd get one, but that's the highest I could forsee spending on it.
NickyWithNook is offline   Reply With Quote