View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 07:31 PM   #637
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
Dear diet diary,

This morning on my weekly check-in I had lost another half a kilo. I was hoping for a whole kilo, and no matter how far forward on my scales I leaned, I couldn't get the whole way. So I split the difference between a quarter and three quarters lost and went half.

I am going to get some new digital scales so there is no argument in the future. On these ones you have to lean forward to read them.
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote