View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 04:22 PM   #634
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Thanks for the encouragement - it is hard work, but well worthwhile. The "killer" for me is things like biscuits (cookies) and cakes. I can't eat just one biscuit - if I open a packet, I eat the lot, so the only way for me to avoid temptation is just not to have any in the house. Sometimes the late night "hunger pangs" get pretty bad, but if I don't have anything that's bad for me in the house, it's much easier to resist!
I tend to be the same with biscuits etc. If you need a treat, perhaps purchasing potion controlled things would help. I now buy muesli bars for bloke, because I don't eat them. A chromium supplement may also help with your sweet cravings.
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote