View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 03:38 PM   #35
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
Its also revealing that neither the photo nor the actual device shows any imperfections at all on the bottom where all the photos I've seen here show deep blotches.
I can see the variation in light along the bottom of the screen in your picture from the lower LEDs. You don't have some strange new hardware configuration.

I've adjusted the contrast on a portion of the picture you uploaded to demonstrate. I beleive that the variation is less at higher light levels, such as you use.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Variation.png
Views:	2022
Size:	118.8 KB
ID:	93606  
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote