Thread: Tax Refunds
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2008, 12:04 PM   #4
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Le Shrub is having the Treasury send out $600 per person and $300 per child to stimulate the economy. If you filed taxes in 2007, you get a check. Unless you make too much money, then you get squat. My son and his fiancee are getting $1800 just in time for their wedding and honeymoon. My daughter and her husband are getting $1500 and going along on the honeymoon. My wife and I are getting squat. 8?(

Squat , as in diddly squat ...
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote