View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 08:43 AM   #7
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyxiwulf View Post
All of a sudden my PE is freezing when we try to open apps that were never a problem before. Now they are larger apps, but there are others bigger that work. I haven't done anything of note to the thing since the last time they worked, I'm so frustrated! So far the apps we're having trouble with (off the top of my head) are Aporkalypse, Cat in the Hat Lite, and Golden Rule Lite. Any suggestions? Yes, I've restarted it and I have run an appkiller app with no improvement.
Try uninstalling and reinstalling at least one of the apps to see if it makes any difference.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote