View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 11:18 AM   #114
kiwidude
calibre/Sigil Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@Loeffel - there is no issue at all with you asking a question, it is just that if you posted it on it's own thread in the general forum you will get more responses. It may be that there are alternative ways of doing what you want without having to write a plugin, but you will get a lot more suggestions if you post such a question as your own thread rather than inside this one.

I don't understand what it is that you are trying to do from your explanation, but rather than having 10 posts about it in this thread going back and forth trying to understand what you want I think it is a better discussion to have elsewhere.

As for moving your posts, last time I did that you missed what I had done and posted back into this same thread . So just start a new thread in the main Calibre forum, post your question again with a bit more detail if possible and see what happens.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote