View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 02:20 PM   #1
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I'm giving up piracy discussions for Lent.

Just an FYI to everyone: I'm going to give up participating in, reading or even tangentially discussing ebook piracy for Lent. It seems like something I can certainly do without, as it does not gain me anything, does not make me feel good, and tends to antagonize people. I invite anyone who's interested to join me.

(And what am I taking on for Lent? A new writing project with an old friend.)
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote