View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 09:18 AM   #28
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzki View Post
Now you will see the option 'pick the driver yourself'.. (sorry,cannot remember exactly what it said.) There you, yourself go to the folder where the usb-drivers exist there you will find .inf file. Clicking it will show you three devices. I chose the 3rd one "android composite adb interface".

Nope, sorry, under windows 7 in the Device Manager, if I want to choose the driver for my device, I cannot click on the .inf file at that stage, I can only choose the usb folder and that's it. If I click then "install" I get the answer you kept having previously. Thanks for your effort though, and it was very understandable, just not working for me right now. I am wondering whether I have the right ub driver though....
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote