View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 08:31 AM   #23
Icewyng
Addict
Icewyng has a spectacular aura aboutIcewyng has a spectacular aura aboutIcewyng has a spectacular aura aboutIcewyng has a spectacular aura aboutIcewyng has a spectacular aura aboutIcewyng has a spectacular aura aboutIcewyng has a spectacular aura aboutIcewyng has a spectacular aura aboutIcewyng has a spectacular aura aboutIcewyng has a spectacular aura aboutIcewyng has a spectacular aura about

Device: Pocketbook 301+, Pocketbook IQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzki View Post
Thanks, RezzZ
I succeeded to install usb driver software!

Another question..
I cannot go on with this line below.
It seems that the directory where I unzip the file is the IQ_gapps folder. But I'm always getting the message "permission denied".
Spent more than 30min on this problem..
Could you help me? TIA
It means that the shell command for making the system folded read/write has not worked somehow.

I use Linux 64-bit with root to push the apps but it is not that different. If you use root explorer, mount your system as read / write.

For those of you using the market, I have noticed that downloads might be slow to start but they do after a minute or two. Also, you will noticed you can view and installed 2.1 software. It is normal because you need 2.1 software to work on the IQ for the market to start.

Let me know how it goes! :-)
Icewyng is offline   Reply With Quote