View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 06:02 PM   #56
omk3
Wizard
omk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five words

Device: pocketbook 360, kindle 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
It's a by-product of male pattern baldness, romantic notions of the 1940's and because I have a irrational superstition that I can't write without wearing a hat
Fair enough. It is a nice hat. Do we get to read the story about Spain?

I truly believe that artists will always create, writers will always write, painters will always paint, whether they are paid or not. And I truly believe that they are more true to their selves when they are not getting paid, because then it's not a job, it's a calling.

There is one thing to be said about money though. It can afford an artist the luxury to concentrate on his art, instead of worrying about everyday life. It also probably makes him compromise this art, even just a little, to ensure getting paid again.
omk3 is offline   Reply With Quote