View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008, 03:17 AM   #2
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnageddon View Post
What are you smelling RIGHT now?
Oscar (one of my dogs) is sitting up against me, occasionally pushing his head up against my face. Unlike Maggie (who usually smells like corn chips and, for some reason since the operation, a little like disinfectant), Oscar smells like soy sauce or miso soup. His ears smell a little like white vinegar, but that's because we clean his ears with a white vinegar solution.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote