View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 04:46 PM   #7
Strether
Guru
Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1; iPad Air; iPhone 7; Kobo Libra; Kindle Oasis 3
I note that the NYT has revamped their Sunday edition, at least, so they must be selling enough Kindled copies that they feel it's worth their while.

My major complaint with the old formatting was that you'd get links in a particular section, but they gave you no information as to what the link was about, so you ended up having to read at least the first part of everything. On the op-ed page, for example, you'd see "op-ed contributor" without knowing who the op-ed contributor was and what he or she was discussing.

But last Sunday I noticed that they gave you a short synopsis of what the article/review/op-ed piece was about. A big plus, I thought.

Jim
Strether is offline   Reply With Quote