View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008, 02:41 PM   #6
Strether
Guru
Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1; iPad Air; iPhone 7; Kobo Libra; Kindle Oasis 3
I just got last Sunday's Book Review in the mail and I still have that edition on the Kindle, so checked them off to see what I'm missing: The front-page review, Letters to the Editor, Hardcover and Paperback Best Seller lists, and, of course, the ads. Otherwise have everything. Don't know how representative this is of the other sections. Not too shabby for 75 cents. Yearly cost of the Book Review section mailed to you is $65.00, going up in July when my annual contract renews. Doubtful that I'll do that if the Kindle edition doesn't deteriorate.

Jim
Strether is online now   Reply With Quote