View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008, 01:33 PM   #5
Strether
Guru
Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1; iPad Air; iPhone 7; Kobo Libra; Kindle Oasis 3
You get all the sections, Harry, but not everything that's in the printed version. I get the Book Review mailed to me and I know I'm not getting everything in the Vista version that's in the other. And a couple of weeks ago, I noticed that they had an article "In the Magazine" on-line that I skipped because I expected to be able to read it on the Kindle only the find out that it wasn't there and I had to do a search on-line to find the article.

But it's head and shoulders above our local Sunday paper which is just a vehicle for ads, and beats driving 10 miles round trip to buy the Times at a book store and pay $3.50 or so.

Jim
Strether is offline   Reply With Quote