View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 12:13 PM   #9
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
Student Sheperd's Pie (mainly for UK residents and those who don't like to cook)

1xBeef and Tomato Pot Noodle
1xPacket of Smash (Instant Mash)

Prepare pot noodle as per instructions on container
Prepare Smash as per instructions on packet

Layer Smash over top of pot noodle, microwave for 30 seconds. Et voila! Student Sheperd's Pie.

Also

Student Chili Con Carne

1xBeef and Tomato Pot Noodle
1xBaked Beans in Tomato Sauce
4xheaped spoonfuls of chill powder

Prepare pot noodle, empty into bowl, add beans, add chilli powder. Stir. Bingo! Student Chili Con Carne.

Oh how I yearn for my Student Days when everything was much simpler, and drunker

For clarification of non UK members, what is "tomato pot noodle????

I figured out 'smash' was instant mashed potatoes...
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote