Thread: Seriousness Help beppe with a web repository
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2010, 09:26 AM   #1
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Lightbulb Help beppe with a web repository

Hello Everybody!

I found out two conflicting things.

1. I like more and more to post here, you bunch of no-goods, you are very stimulating and entertaining, although only few were chosen for their particularly wrong solution of the big mystery. And this gives a further demonstration (demenstration ?) of the laziness of the green foot in charge. God bless you green foot. May your foot always glow in the dark.

2. I like more and more to post meaningless and never ending, content empty, words that do not make sense. See above 1. for a real live example.

If I had a place on the web were I put my full post(a) and in the actual post on MR(b) I just put a link to (a)?. So that (b) could be in Geoff style

"ehmm, yesss ..." and then the link.

I would write up my post in the MR window like usual. Toward the end me asks me the crucial question and according to the answer I cut and paste on the web or post the post as it is on MR.

I think I need a place that is
- easy to mantain and to add stuff.
- one page for each post, that is one link for post.
- not navigable by outsiders. All navigation on MR.
- a minimum of formatting to make it pleasant to read.
- free
- light on bandwith
- classy? well yes. We are a bunch of classy bums.

What do you think? Does any body have ideas on how to do it?

Thanks in advance. Karma galore to the participants. if you believe
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote