View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 09:30 AM   #1
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Lenovo yoga tablet 8

Excellent casing, worthy of copying. Great battery life.
So-so display and electronics:
http://reviews.cnet.com/tablets/leno...-35831137.html

Quote:

The tablet’s rounded edge (.30 inches), which I am calling the spine, houses the tablet’s battery and other components, allowing it to have a slim design everywhere else. It also changes the Yoga’s center of gravity, and makes it remarkably comfortable to hold. When I held the tablet by the spine, to read a book or Web site, it fit nicely in my hands.

The spine also props up the tablet so you can lie it flat on a surface and view it at a slight angle, making it easier to type on the screen.

There’s also an aluminum kickstand nestled in that spine, which folds away from the device to prop it up.
It echoes the design of the original Rocket Reader and would make a good color reader, especially if it really can do 18 hours battery life, but it needs a better screen.

Last edited by fjtorres; 11-08-2013 at 09:45 AM.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote