View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013, 06:42 AM   #1184
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreugeworst View Post
Probably this has been requested before, but it's a problem for me too:

Footnotes are impossible to click. Maybe once in 20 tries it actually goes to the footnote, even on larger font sizes. Mostly this is because the footnotes consist of a single number, which is rather hard to hit.

Perhaps it could be made so that if a footnote is within the area that's being pressed, it will go to that footnote? Whichever footnote has the largest share of surface area in the area being touched or something like that.

Failing that, add a list of footnote links to the navigation menu of a page.
I think it just a poor design choice. I find it extremly hard to traverse (tap on) footnotes on sideloaded epubs. I switched to keups a little while ago, and footnotes work very well now.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote