View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 05:25 PM   #1
johncmyk
johncmyk began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Red face Cybook Gen 3 512mb plus case/2gb memory card

Hi everyone, I have a Cybook Gen 3 looking for a new owner. It was purchased at around June of 08 from NAEB and it's gotten some usage from the beginning (first few months - about 4 -5 hours a week at bedside), but been pretty busy afterwards and was barely getting any usage. Plus I gotten a kindle 2 as a gift a month ago! So its time for someone else to enjoy reading on such a small device. I actually like how light weight, bigger screen, custom font, faster menu on the cybook over the kindle(2). Kindle 2 is heavy compare to cybook! But I couldn't live without anytime access to the wikipedia and sending files wirelessly to the kindle 2. Hope it can find a good home. Here is what is included:
  • Cybook Gen 3 - 512MB internal
  • 2GB Memory Card
  • USB Cable
  • Wall AC Adapter
  • Brown Leather Case
  • Original Cybook Gen 3 Box
  • Some quality fonts installed
  • Latest Firmware

Asking price is $250 + shipping with mandatory insurance. Either from UPS or USPS carrier. As for payment, it is Paypal only. My paypal is confirmed, so should yours.

I will put up some photos tonight. If you want to see it in a particular angle post here and I'll upload.

Note: I am actually a long time reader of this forum since before I bought the cybook, but wasn't aware that I didn't register on this forum till today when trying to post this item for sale. So, hi everybody!

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 04-15-2009 at 06:34 AM. Reason: Item sold - Dr. Drib
johncmyk is offline   Reply With Quote