Thread: Silliness Quiz
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 09:11 AM   #11369
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Well.... yeesss.... and I'll give full credit 'cuz it kind of was what I was after and it IS accurate. What I really wanted was a simpler; lungs ARE inside, gills ARE outside.

But I think Paul has trumped this questions with enough correct answers (somebody tell me if I'm wrong) so let's turn the podium over to Pdurrant.
Umm.... while many amphibians have external gills at some point in their life, most (all?) fish gills are internal.

But I'll take up the quiz mantel. A quick multiple choice.

1. Adam is married. Caleb is unmarried. Adam is looking at Ben, Ben is looking at Caleb. Is a married person looking at an unmarried person?
A: Yes
B: No
C: It's impossible to tell

2. I offer you an even money bet that I will roll a six in three rolls of a fair die. If you enjoy gambling when the odds are in your favour, should you take the bet?
A: Yes
B: No

3. Norwich and London are 150 miles apart. A car sets off from Norwich towards London at 40mph and a bicycle sets off from London to Norwich at 10mph at the same time. Which is closer to London when they pass?
A. The car
B. The bicycle
C. The blue one next to the fish.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote