View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 09:30 PM   #16
NickyWithNook
Guru
NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite (Don't use Nook anymore)
I've only read The DaVinci Code. I remember liking it, but I do remember finding some things ridiculous. It seems like I didn't have any problem overlooking that and enjoying it anyway. I did not at all like the movie and I think that put me off his other books, but now I'm thinking I might try reading one of them to see if I like it as well.
NickyWithNook is offline   Reply With Quote