View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 07:12 PM   #35358
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post

Reading that the girl was texting while driving made me instantly angry. Sometimes I surprise myself at the intensity of my feelings about certain things.

I think we are going to see a LOT of mobile phone related injuries in the near future, and not just drivers texting. People walking into traffic while looking at their phones, people spraining ankles stepping off curbs while texting, people bumping into others while moving through crowds but looking only at their phones. The latter is getting very common around here!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote