View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 02:58 AM   #9
Agama
Guru
Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, Nexus7
Quote:
Originally Posted by hakan42 View Post
My special use case ( content from different shops / sources aggregated and available on one server because *I* bought them for *myself*, but should be stored in separate locations for legal reasons ) would be best served by manipulating the storage strategy, tough.
Can't you achieve this by simply using multiple libraries or do your books all need to show up in the same library? I use 5 libraries with calibre, which gives me 5 separate folder locations on my hard disk.
Agama is offline   Reply With Quote