View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 07:13 AM   #8
techiemonkey
Tech Geek Forever
techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch hacked
my top

well the thing is i have not read every book out there,but still here is my top in no specific order:
The Inheritance Cycle(i know everyone says it is a lord of the rings and some other books' copy but still i couldn't read every book that is 100% orginal)
The Marzan Book of The Fallen(LITTLE DIFFICULT)
Magyk(is ok but the wording is childlike)
couldn't remember more books,they had all sorts of names.
remembered another
you will say i am being a child but stilll it was enjoyable but not with tons of action,wording,thrill etc mind you
percy jackson
the kane chronicles
but these are just small books.i am not remembering the best books i have read.
and every body how is a game of thrones.and can i read the lord of the rings right away or only after reading the hobbit.

Last edited by techiemonkey; 06-30-2012 at 07:24 AM.
techiemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote