View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 04:41 AM   #15
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Shhh, Harry. Don't tell anyone. Quite honestly, I've bought this book in paper form so many times over the years for myself and friends and family, I feel I have shares in it. Just checked my shelves and I've currently got four treebook copies in French, German and English. I'm sure Mr Blair's estate won't begrudge me a free peep on a reader. Good point taken, though, Harry, and I know well intended. Hoots. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote