View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 09:19 AM   #7
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolkamp View Post
Thank you for your reaction.
In my opinion the only consistant solution is to copy the contents of "Author sort" edit box (LN, FN) into the "Author(s)" edit box; that for all library records.
It takes a couple of hours work for me,but the result is that I get a list of Authors sorted on LN, FN.
Unless the problem is lack of visual consistency between the author's name and the sort order, that won't have any effect. The contents of the authors box is not used to sort the library, it is used only when displaying the names. However, if that is what you want to do, you can do it with one button click. See the Manage Authors dialog.

Last edited by chaley; 06-19-2011 at 09:31 AM.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote