View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 09:56 PM   #22236
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Wow. Way too much for my little digital camera. Well, for me anyway. There are so many settings that I just point and shoot. *ducks head* My son had a variety lenses etc and is always experimenting with shots and settings. He bought this camera for me, thinking that I would learn to get much better photos.

decaf sumatra coffee in my cup and sitting down to relax before tomorrow's busy day.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote