View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 05:33 PM   #36
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by laura99 View Post
I went to Best Buy yesterday and bought the K4B. Wow, what a difference. Mine is more of a cream background as well, and the text is much darker than my old K4. I have already moved my skin over to it

Blossom, curious as to what custom font you are using? I am thinking experimenting with some different fonts.

I am glad I found this thread! I was bummed when I tried the PW and was not thrilled with the touch. I was all set for getting a better Kindle, and I did, but for much less cost!
Congrats on your new Kindle!
I use Amasis that has been modified for the Kindle. I love it.

I love my K4B everyday more and more.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote