View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 08:25 PM   #175
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by treadlightly View Post
Just opened my Glo and the lighted screen is really nice. The lighting is totally even save a brighter bar along the top. In the flourescent lights of the office, I would call it bluish. I'll evaluate in the dark at home.
At home at night in a room lit with lamps, the lighted screen is a lot less blue. At a low setting for the light the screen looks white and the contrast is really good. I like that the light setting is maintained from sleep to wake. I'm really happy with my choice!
treadlightly is offline   Reply With Quote