View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 07:15 AM   #8
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
That would make sense. My inline TOC has always been a separate (x)html file. Which would explain why I've never experienced the problem myself.

The official "documentation" is not exactly crystal clear here (or anywhere really), but section 3.3.2 (TOC guideline #2) of the Amazon Kindle Publishing Guidelines does start with; "Place an HTML page with a table of contents at the beginning of the book". Perhaps it should be taken literally. More evidence that the single-html-file source approach is going the way of the dodo.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote