View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 10:28 PM   #6
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceflor View Post
Well, that part I got . What I meant is: I am not sure at all that they will still be free on Feb 1st. And if this is the new Amazon freebie rule, it is a no go for me...
Order these now. Then when they "ship", they will be free to you. You will then be able to download the books in the Manage My Kindle page. To avoid a whispernet download charge, if outside the US, just install Kindle for PC somewhere, register it and send the pre-ordered book there.

If you wait until the book is published, most of these pre-orders will have gone back up in price and you'll miss them.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote