View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 07:24 PM   #9
Kolenka
<Insert Wit Here>
Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
I doubt the actual accessible area is 600x1024 the UI probably takes up some space, I guess we can assume it takes up the same amount of space as on the other SONY devices.
Yup, the same amount of space.

The DPI should be the same as the 505/600 as well, just the usable screen space is taller by 224 pixels in portrait.

I'm not sure the two-page mode is horribly interesting at the moment, it works best with ePub content, in which case the portrait profile is the right profile to use for it.

Really, the existing profiles are still pretty useful except for CBR/CBZ content on the 900.
Kolenka is offline   Reply With Quote