View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 04:51 PM   #5
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halk View Post
Mmm. That's definately not the site Zelda. But it's something very similar to that one. I actually might end up buying from that one, although there's something that doesn't seem right about a Brit buying tea from a Russian company based in France.
i know what you mean. would it help if i told you i think they're actually a french company ? probably not, right ?

that's the only tea site i know, so maybe someone else will come along and tell you the one you're looking for. you should definitely give kusmi a try though, it really is good tea (and the pretty, pretty tins !!).
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote