View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014, 10:49 AM   #23
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx-lynx View Post
How interesting, that's the first time I've seen a publisher name code. Anyone seen Kobo do this before?

(I hope it's not going to be an overall practice - I like the multi use codes that can be used against lots of different books.)
There were a couple of BLOOMSBURY codes sometime back in 2012 (search the Kobo codes sticky thread if you want details) but that obviously didn't become the norm. I totally agree - I'd prefer not to see lots of publisher-specific codes. Unless, of course, they were BLOOMSBURY90 or RANDOMHOUSE85 or PENGUIN95....