View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 06:01 PM   #34
rashkae
Wizard
rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
I will upload the image of the minisd card that I dd'd off when I got my new unit. Just gonna take a while with my terrible line speed. Will link it here when I'm done.
There might be problems linking here, since the firmware is technically copyright to Kobo and does not include permission to distribute it.. (Kind of silly, I know, but rule lawyers abound.). It would be better to pm the firmware to those who need it.