View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 05:45 AM   #53
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by eureka View Post
Teams must be created. There is the first required step. I didn't create any team yet, it's up to translators. If you are logged in transifex, you should view "Request a new team" button after following the link I gave earlier.
Editing can be made via various ways. Editing via web or locally (with exporting/importing by command-line client) are equivalent. As I didn't translate nothing by myself yet, I can't describe it more detaily.
Ok, I just requested creation of the de_DE team in all 3 subprojects.
Since you are the maintainer of the projects, could you upload the en_US versions of the blanket *.po's? I already have the german translation finished for these :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eureka View Post
Tool is extracting/constructing only the file "KindleTouch" provided in your kt-localization.zip. Are you sure that these rules are applicable to it?
Ahh, my bad. You're right.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote