View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 10:48 PM   #25
MarciaCat
Cat Lady & Trekkie
MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Kobo Aura & Aura H20
Thanks for the pics! The color is very nice; definitely has a reddish tone. I wish that it had inside pockets.

What is it like protection-wise? Does it have a sturdy feel to it in comparison to your other covers?

Color me disappointed overall . For $150 I expected better features. I'm gonna wait and see if the price goes down any before buying one.
MarciaCat is offline   Reply With Quote