View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 04:10 PM   #11
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
What sort of wall charger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ieshamay View Post
Hey,
So I just wanted to let you guys know what happened to me with this. I went to lunch today and tried to turn on my book reader. It said that I had a low battery and was taking forever to load. When it finally did pop up, it said that I had 0 books (even though I had over 250.) Then it shut off on me. When I went to go plug it in to charge it, it wouldn't connect to the reader library, although, it still had the light on like it was charging. I left it plugged in, and about 5 minutes later, the computer finally recognized it. I unplugged it and turned it on, it still says low battery and turned off really quick, but all my books are there. I have it charging more. The weird thing is that last night before I went to bed and turned off the ereader, it showed that I had almost a whole battery. I have been using a wall charger lately and I am wondering if that has something to do with all this.
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote