View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 07:56 AM   #7
fulltimer
Enthusiast
fulltimer has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenfulltimer has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenfulltimer has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenfulltimer has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenfulltimer has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenfulltimer has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenfulltimer has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenfulltimer has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenfulltimer has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenfulltimer has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenfulltimer has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: K2, K3(3G-WIFI), Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by just_jeepin View Post
Email sent. I do agree that we should have the option to auto upgrade or not.

Unfortunately, I upgraded to 3.1 when I heard that the screensaver hack still works but didn't know that you can't change the images or remove the hack. Luckily I had no plans on changing the images.

This sort of thing is why I'm most likely going to switch to Android after my iPhone contract is up.
Why would you think you could not change the images? I have the screensaver hack and have upgraded to 3.1 and changed the images since the upgrade. Copy the desired images to the screensaver folder and restart the Kindle.

As far as removing the hacks you can always "Reset To Factory Defaults" and all the hacks are gone.

don
fulltimer is offline   Reply With Quote