View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010, 12:42 AM   #28
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBMN View Post
When you get the text in your browser, in Dolphin-Browser HD, select menu, more, save page. In Astro file manager, go to /sdcard/download, or wherever, and you'll see the name of the download, title.ascm. Click on it, and *voila*, it opens the file with Overdrive, the loads the title. I just did it for the first time.. Pretty slick! Why buy a book, when library epub and Nook Color.
UNBELIEVABLE!!! It works. Wow. How did you figure this out?

For some reason the file downloads as a .ascm file, but when I go to access it via Astro the extension changed to .html. Had to change the extension back to .ascm so that Overdrive would automatically open it. Maybe I need to add that extension to Astro.

Wow...

Last edited by SCION; 12-24-2010 at 12:44 AM.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote