View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 04:57 AM   #25
citac
Fanatic
citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab 2 (Android)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunspark View Post
Wow.. that's a _really_ old firmware.. Save the file, I don't think anyone has it anymore.
Most likely.

I was preparing for an exam, and couldn't get Central European characters to display, not even in a pdf file. Someone recommended getting the Lbook firmware, I found this one, it worked, and I didn't bother changing it. If it ain't broke, and all that...

But I'd really like if I could get to that photo and maybe add a phone number in case it ever got lost. Or if not that, then replace it with one of my own. I watch it like a hawk, but you never know.
citac is offline   Reply With Quote