View Single Post
Old 02-02-2016, 08:33 PM   #1234
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahpooya View Post
I need different auto straightening values for each columns.
My file is a scanned copy of the book and left and right columns are tilted, but the angle of tilt are unlike other column.
How can I set different values for each columns?
You can't set different straightening values for each column, but you can first make an intermediate PDF file where you split each column onto a separate page using the -grid or -cbox options (the -cbox option along with -mode crop). If you want to post a few pages of your PDF, I can recommend some specific settings. Then on the intermediate PDF you can do an autostraighten on each page.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote