View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 01:30 AM   #2
capidamonte
Not who you think I am...
capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: PocketBook 360 -- Ivory
Whoops. It looks like I had to run it with sudo. For some reason it wasn't installed such that it would ask -- and like a git, I didn't assume it...

So, solution: sudo qt4-qtconfig

cap

EDIT: now I'm not sure -- the configurator is not keeping the changes on restart... Can anyone educate me?

Last edited by capidamonte; 06-20-2010 at 01:34 AM.
capidamonte is offline   Reply With Quote