View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 02:08 AM   #15
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
If you decide to do this, can you also include shots of the iTunes settings. I would have thought that there has to be something that is different from the norm in your settings that is triggering this behaviour as you are the first to report anything like this behaviour.

There is a bug in the 0.7.2 release where it will also include any audiobook files (corrected for 0.7.3) among the books listed. This is unexpected but should be benign. I guess not many people have both ebooks and audiobooks on the iPad simultaneously. I reported this issue and was given a fix to test very quickly.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote