View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 09:54 AM   #3
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
In general Calibre converts both formats very well. My favorite format to convert from is ePub so I usually convert LIT's to that first and then if needed (I'm picky sometimes) I tweak the ePub in Sigil and then convert the ePub to Mobi. If you put a TOC in your ePub (depending on the source file Calibre will often auto generate it) then your Mobi conversion should even have the chapter marks in the progress bar that a lot of Kindle books have.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote